Shahid Kapoor’s wife Mira Rajput reveals about almost suffering from miscarriage in her first pregnancy; says, “I almost miscarried when I was four months pregnant”

Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput, who are currently proud parents to two children, have often opened up about parenting and what it is like to raise two children. However, the latter made a rather shocking revelation recently when she addressed the issue of miscarriage and shared that she herself was on the verge of suffering one during her first pregnancy.

Mira Rajput reveals about being admitted in the hospital after the first four months

In a podcast with Prakhar Gupta, Mira Rajput said, “Not many people know this, but when I was pregnant with my daughter, it was my first pregnancy. And you are like, oh, I am 21-20, whatever… I am healthy, and I am like very fit and the prime of my life in terms of having kids. What is the worse can happen, and I almost miscarried when I was four months pregnant. Came back and had this sonography and the doctor tells me that lie down right now.” She also continued about how the doctor admitted her immediately and even told her that she could lose her baby any moment due to her condition.

Mira Rajput also opens up about Shahid Kapoor setting up a hospital at home

Mira mentioned that she couldn’t be in the atmosphere more than a couple of months and added, “At the end of two and a half months, I wanted to get out from there, but couldn’t get off the bed, so Shahid spoke to my doctor and told him, ‘I will set up the home as a hospital, will put up the bed, and get everything, but let her be at home.’ He was seeing that it was taking a toll on me mentally. So, we did this, went back home, my whole family come to see me surprises me. They surprised me, and I was so overwhelmed that I started getting contractions.” The star wife revealed that she was rushed to the hospital yet again due to her worsening condition.

About Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput

Shahid Kapoor tied the knot with Mira Rajput in 2015 and the couple announced the arrival of their first child, which was a daughter in 2016, and they named her Misha (a combination of their names). Later, the couple also had a second child in 2018, a baby boy and named him Zain.

Also Read: Mira Rajput gets clicked with Misha & Zain as they carry their own luggage



from Latest Bollywood News | Hindi Movie News | Hindi Cinema News | Indian Movies | Films - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/DMsQZyF

Comments