Ridhima Pandit DENIES marriage rumors with cricketer Shubman Gill: "Don't even know him personally"

Television actress Ridhima Pandit has dismissed recent rumors linking her to Indian cricketer Shubman Gill in a proposed December wedding. The reports gained traction online, sparking confusion and prompting Pandit to address them directly.

Setting the Record Straight On her Instagram story (now deleted), Pandit stated, "I woke up with a lot of calls from journalists and this has never happened. A lot of them want to know about my upcoming shaadi but to whom? No, it's not happening. Go on with your lovely day. Kuch hoga toh main bata dugi saamne se (If something like this is happening in my life I myself would announce it). Nothing is happening now. Bye."

#shubmangill#ridhimapandit#gill https://t.co/jioVAELCxj pic.twitter.com/IbAiyvzMjh — ???? (@NikiChristian11) May 31, 2024

In a further interview with ETimes, she elaborated, "This seems like someone's imagination. I don't even know Shubman Gill personally. It's ridiculous!" Tired of Gossip The constant inquiries and congratulatory messages became overwhelming for Pandit. "I started getting congratulatory messages and got tired of denying it. So, I decided to clarify on social media," she explained. Open to Love Despite the unfounded rumors, Pandit revealed her single status. "I am single and ready to mingle, but these rumors might scare away potential suitors! I do want to get married and settle down someday," she said. About Ridhima Pandit For the unversed, she is a prominent figure in Indian television. She is best known for her role in Bahu Humari Rajni Kant. Her career also includes appearances on reality shows such as Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 9. She has also acted in shows like Hum - I'm Because of Us and Haiwaan: The Monster.

Also Read: Bigg Boss OTT: Ridhima Pandit opens up about stress eating to Akshara Singh in an unseen video



from Latest Bollywood News | Hindi Movie News | Hindi Cinema News | Indian Movies | Films - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/BZhfate

Comments